The Intake Coordinator is responsible for handling all inquiries at our 24/7 substance abuse treatment call center. All inquiries are handled promptly, professionally, and properly documented.
Previous call center experience is required with a demonstrated pattern of success.
• Preferred knowledge in substance abuse and/or recovery sector.
• Requires organization and distribution of information, problem-solving skills.
• Ability to sympathize with callers, while effectively describing the benefits of our programs.
• Basic PC & Internet skills required.
• Familiarization with a hospital or clinic admissions process preferred.
•Accuracy and follow-up are essential in this role.
• Possesses high energy level, industry knowledge and is able to overcome patient concerns properly positioning program and successfully encourage patient participation in recovery.
• Ability to multi-task in high paced sales environment.
• Work apart as a team to hit department goals.
• Complete daily tasks in a timely manner.
• 1 or more years experience working in a high volume call center environment.
• Experience in healthcare and/or chemical dependency preferred
• Candidate must be dependable with a positive, compassionate attitude.