Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Excellent computer skills, including Word Office.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Skills in clinical documentation.
- Able to exhibit a prominent level of confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner. Critical thinking skills are necessary.
- Skills and knowledge of de-escalation techniques.
- Excellent time management skills; adherence to documentation timeframes.
- The work hours are: Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 12:00 pm to 8:30 pm; Wednesday and Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
- The caseloads range from 8-15 on average.
- EIOP is Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
- Expected to run groups during primary clinical hours as well.
Computer Equipment and Software Requirements:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Kipu or similar EMR software
Education and Experience Required:
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology or in a health-related field from an accredited Graduate School.
- Knowledge and experience with substance abuse population: 1 year
- Group therapy and clinical experience: 1 year
- Knowledge of DCF Guidelines