Provide legal support to the organization a multitude of area. Day to day job responsibilities may include reviewing lease agreements, drafting amendments and addendums to existing agreements, reviewing employment matters, amongst other various responsibilities. The Jr. Associate Corporate Counsel will also assist in due diligence projects by preparing letters of intent, confidentiality agreements, and reviewing legal documents of other entities. Provides input on the decisions whether to send matters to outside counsel and assists in the oversight of outside counsel as necessary.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Identify risks and propose solutions within the organization
2. Provide asset and corporate level due diligence
3. Provide counsel and work as a team with other counsel leaders as necessary within other business units (partnering PEO)
4. Assist with the drafting corporate agreements as needed.
5. Recommend complex resolutions and workouts of acquisitions, including working with outside counsel
6. Work with finance group members with respect to process design and implementation and assist in strategic planning for finance group
1. Decision Making
2. Ethical Conduct
3. Financial Management
4. Strategic Thinking
This job operates in the Delphi Corporate office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Delphi Corporate business hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand
This position requires periodic travel between facilities in Southern Florida (10%)
Required Education and Experience
3 years minimum experience in a legal firm
Preferred Education and Experience